Oral HSV ll

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm new to HSV ll. Has anyone tried Red Marine Algae, Lysine, Monolaurin and or Olive Leag extract? If so do you find these products helpful? Have you kissed, and or had oral sex, if so how do you go about not spreading the virus? Thanks in advance. Blessings to all!

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Just don't do anything while you have a break out. That's the only way it's spread. In between breakouts you are fine.

• Posted

Thank you for your reply! I never have outbreaks. I'm still trying to figure out what an outbreak is for me. Twice I've gotten a little white lesion right on the inside of my mouth very small, the doctor refused to test me Bc she said it's not herpes. The doctors are about useless. And I'm still trying to conclude if my mouth really itches, or I'm having a placebo effect from thinking about herpes all day. Have you tried any herbal remedies you find help? Have you tired kissing and or oral sex, and not transferred the virus?

• Posted

The bumps in your mouth are probably mucoceles, just a normal annoyance not anything contagious or a disease. If they say it's not herpes, I'd trust them. Herpes would be a cluster of clear liquid filled red sores that seep and then crust over and eventually fall off and they would be on your lip, not on the inside of your mouth. I avoid kissing and oral sex when I have a blister and nobody has ever gotten it from me.

• Posted

Oh and about remedies. I use abreva when I feel that first tingle and numbness associated with blister before it appears and use it up to 5 times a day, and I alternate using tea tree oil to dry it out and promote crusting, while taking a double dose of lysine supplements daily. My last blister only lasted 4-5 days
    • Posted

Thank you. I'm trying Lysine 1000 mg 3x/ day. I was doing once a day, but I eat nuts with every meal so I increased it. What they told me is Bc one was positive, and one negative, and I don't have an outbreak I do not have to say I have herpes. If I have an outbreak come back. She said I had antibodies, but no infection. I showed her what I thought could be and she said it was not. It's very confusing. I know my body. The doctor said chap lips I'm like not even. And when I told the person I slept with their response was my confirmation. So you didn't stop oral sex, and or kissing? Only upon tingling, and or blisters. You've never given it to anyone? Do you disclose your status? I can't thank you enough for replying. I'm so tired of being stressed out.

• Posted

It seems to me as if they do not consider oral herpes a problem. And or a problem they wanna deal with. I had to beg for a blood test. They were basically like if you don't have symptoms carry on.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.