Osteoporosis and scoliosis

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have both and want to know if anyone in the same boat as me has had round growths on their lower spine that are the size of cherry tomatoes. I am going to see a doctor in early October to supposedly have them removed and I am apprehensive about that. I have two of them at the moment.

Marion

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I would probably not touch them. I have degenerative disc disease plus osteoporosis and scoliosis and arthritis. I have seen an old scan/xray and it is not pretty so goodness knows what the state of my back is now. If I have what you describe which is likely as the lower discs have collapsed and were touching and that is a few years back.

• Posted

No

why do you ask?

• Posted

No

why do you ask?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.