over it

Posted , 8 users are following.

Anyone isolate themselves from their family? ?

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Yes, unfortunately i do many times. Im a mess right now problems with anxiety, depression and alcohol addiction.

It hurts and i have deep feelings of worthlessness. Struggling to sleep at the moment as im shaking and other withdrawal symptoms as i have run out drink. I do plan to get help after this weekend.

• Posted

I do all the time. Just because i dont like them seeing me like this. Health anxiety has taken over my life completely. I feel better when im alone. Have you talked to anyone about this or gotten help? 
  • Posted

Yes all of the time and not just my family but my friends too! I find it extremely hard to be in someone's company for more than an hour. I constantly feel like I need to break away from them and hide. I feel as though being in someone's company drains all of my energy and I become very irritable and eager to escape. You should talk to someone close to you and open up about how you are feeling. I haven't really got anyone to talk to so I know that not talking makes me feel more agrovated and heightens my anxiety issues. I wish you all the best to get through this!
  • Posted

Oh, yes. Sometimes you can not help but loosen yourself from their ideas which our LOVED ones judge us which by the very definition is dysfunctional ideas.
  • Posted

Yes I do. The problem I have is being a burden . My husband has been supportive in the past but don't want to worry him at the moment x
  • Posted

I hate the way anxiety effects my life. I have been fine for months but I can feel it creeping up on me over the last few days. It is such a cruel illness and mis-understood by many .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.