Overcoming the pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been following this forum for a while. I was just wanting know if anyone has overcame the terrible head pains with their anxiety. The shooting pains stabbing pains and the dizziness. Does anyone have an idea of what i could do?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I don't get shooting pains but that is normal with anxiety. I get the dizziness and I get face numbness it's really scary and I know how you feel. I'm sorry you have to go through this. I actually just had a panic attack 20 mins ago I'm so sick of this I just want to live my life and be happy like I used to be

• Posted

Oh so terrible. It sounds like tension headache,caused by your constant anxiety. I say this because I lived it, for 8 long, long years. Thought I would, and actually wanted to die, because I could not take it anymore. Well there is life after, and this will come to pass. If you are on a antidepressant right now, you need to get off it,and go to another.  That worked for me. If you are not on a med, then you need to be, and that will take away your head pains,zaps,stabbs,and dizziness. This is crazzy stuff. You have to live it to believe it, right

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.