Pain between two shoulders and specifically between lower part of shoulders

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello,

I need a detail advice actually. I know I should see a physiotherapist in case but experiences are important. Around 2 months ago I started to work wherein we should stand up long time maybe totally daily around 7 hours. I did not lift heavy things but I pulled up sometimes or just randomly cut rollers with power saw with one hand wherein the roller rotates and we needed to cut it while rotating. Anyway I left those works because my body actually muscles are really weak and I started to feel pain.

So around one 45 days ago my lower back has pain. It was so strange I went to doctor and he told me no need to refer for physiotherapy or chiropractic. I need refer from doctor since insurance pays in this case. Any way with a bit of sport and ibuprofen it was healed in 1 week. Thereafter, suddenly my mid back and between shoulders started to pain. I understood that that pain was because of poor posture while working with laptop for around 2 months. Anyway, now I feel pain during the day and sometimes during my sleep at night. Though I cannot say it is severe but due to my weak boy it annoys me. After waking up and leaning forward it makes painful. Anyway this area is also humid and bit cold and sometimes I think that this makes it also bad. I sleep in hard thin mattress actually it is not even mattress just a few numbers of quilt an below I have an electric pad which I really not sure is good or not.

I did lots of sport shown in youtube at house some of them actually were a bit painful. So, I really don't know which sport is good for me. I still am waiting for office with ergonomic chairs and tables in order to work but till that time I need to work in laptop. I tried to sit the best I could. But i think this is my main problem maybe does not allow the pain relief!

I went to swimming and spa pool. It seems that spa pool is helpful.

So, any idea what should i do? Good to beg doctor to refer to physio since I am not sure really which sport is good for me? Any tips?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.