Pain in between shoulder blades

Posted , 5 users are following.

I just wondered if anyone else was experiencing any back pain/ pain between the shoulder blades whilst recovering. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Following on from the above, I was diagnosed with multiple PE's in May. It's under control with apixaban, I do suffer lung pain still, which is normal. I've noticed since I have taken to daily walks I supper with back pain between my shoulders, I wondered if this was an effect of the PE's. Has anyone else got this?

• Posted

What kind of back/shoulder pain? Do you mean radiating pain from the lungs or nerve,bone or muscle pain? My shoulder has really been playing me up but it feels like nerve pain and I was wondering if it was a side effect of being on blood thinners. I feel like things hurt a lot more since I have had the PEs. I am much more sensitive.
  • Posted

Hi elizabeth, i know this was 3 years ago now but im also getting like a knot/cramp type pain in in my

back? near my scula? i notice it when i breathe in? it's strange and hard to explain! only really got in the left side, and i actually had bi lateral clots!

is it just pain? from scarring etc.. as im worried about another clot even though im on equlis?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.