Pain in lower left quadrant?!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello! smile

So for around the last week ive had pain in my lower left abdomen, ive been going to the toilet fine & there is no pain.

However if i stretch, sneeze or even walk i can feel like a pain, its not unbearable or getting worse. But im a bit worried about it?! Also maybe around 2 weeks ago on two different occassions when i wiped after urinating there was blood, but just on the tissue not in my wee? Do you think i should go to the doctors or just leave ot another few days?

Thanks for any advice!!

Debs

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Debbie

very few, if any of us on here are qualified to answer medical questions but can only share our personal experiences. Some help and some don't. The U.K. NHS is caring less and less for patience. Many GPs are just negligent and sloppy and cannot think outside their tiny box. So it is usuall very worried and frustrated people you find on here....desperate to find a solution to the problem that they. Just like you and me.

After reading about your problem I can easily give you an answer and that is to visit your doctor and NO don't put it off  

You may well have the exceptional doctor who does genuinely care for patients health

With best wishes

james

• Posted

Hi Debbie, YES, I would definitely go to your DR. You could have a bladder infection, a kidney stone, a gall bladder issue. When you get there make sure you make it sound worse than it is. Have them run as many tests as possible. Fight for your health. Of you don't have your health you don't anything. Hope you get to the Dr. Asap.
  • Posted

Hi Debbie. Sorry to hear you're in pain. The blood on the tissue could mean that you have passed a kidney stone when urinating. I would see your gp and ask for an ultrasound on the lower abdomen and kidneys. Kidney stones can usually be dissolved if not to big I am due to have an ultrasound on my lower abdomen and groin area in a couple of weeks , as I have had pain and discomfort there for a while now. Chin up. Maureen
  • Posted

Hi again debbie. Forgot to say try and drink as much water as you can. If it is kidney stones it will help flush them out. I would advise seeing a doctor though.M...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.