Pain in pubic area

Posted , 2 users are following.

ive had a dull ache/pain in what feels like my pubic bone area mainly on the right side

i have my smear coming up, i had some swabs done a few months ago and all normal, had an ultrasound of my lower abdomen in july all clear except a non serious cyst on kidney, any help appreciated or opinions thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

I also have a dull twinge /pain on my right side under my belly button. Deep pain. Was treated twice for UTI, no bacteria. Went to GYN and had ultrasound they did find some fluid on my right fallopian tube and said it may be PID and gave me a shot and 2 diff antibiotics for 2 weeks. Seemed to help for a little bit but the pain is returning. It is nothing like it was in the beginning and it is definitely localized in one area. Is your pain localized? I' d ask your doc if maybe it could be PID. I'm still dealing with some pain but the pain could be due to adhesion or scarring now I'm not sure. I'm gonna follow up in June. Maybe sooner

• Edited

thanks for replying, its gone now, the nurse said it could be hormonal

• Posted

how long did you deal with it before it finally went away

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.