Pain In soles of feet with Raynaud's?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have a lot of pain in the soles of my feet and they go purple is this normal with Raynaud's? Just wondering if everyone else has it too

thanks very much

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Zoe I have Raynaud's I get pains on the sole of my feet and tingling in my toes and my toes go red and white so annoying

• Posted

Yeah that's quite typical. There are a lot of variations on symptoms associated with Raynauds unfortunately!

• Posted

Yes, this is quite normal. It doesn't have to be cold for your feet and hands to have a Raynauds attack. Have you tried alpaca or merino wool socks? There are also heated insoles that may help with the pain.

Have you seen your GP to check if your Raynauds is primary. A simple blood test will rule out if you have another autoimmune condition.

• Posted

Hiya so sorry it's taken so long to reply! I have cerebral palsy so I assumed that the spasticity was the cause?

Just recently the pain has got so bad in my feet that can't sit in my wheelchair for long and find it difficult even to wear slippers with my feet up. I have a constant sore spot on my right heel and I get so anxious about it that I'm scared to go out the house. I have seen a podiatrist and although they confirm Raynaud's, they do not know how to help me with the sore spot on my foot. District nurses are keeping an eye on it and confirm it's not a pressure sore. Has anyone else had experience with this?

I feel like I'm having a constant attack. My feet are a lot more painful than my hands.

I can't take any painkillers because for some reason, since I had surgery, I get extremely sleepy. I just don't know where to turn and I'm so fed up. It's taking over my life.

I sympathise with you all a great deal and send you my best wishes and thanks for being there.

• Posted

Yes of course. Have been suffering from Raynaud's since 15 sadly. In winter i wear Koalabi boots. I know I know the animal lovers will attack me big believe me for our problem those boots are the best solution! They keep my feet warm smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.