pain in urethia...ureter...lower leftside back pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

HI...I AM IN PAIN..

BEEN TO ER

...GYN...UROLOGIST...I HAD A CYSCOSOPY...RENAL SONOGRAM

..NO BLOOD WORK....I HAD A BUNCH OF URINE TESTS ALL OKAY....I AM ON OXOCOTONS AND I STILL HAVE.PAIN...MY PRIMARY IS GOOD....BUT WHAT IS.IT IT IS MAKING ME CRAZY...IS IT.SPESIS I HAD A BLOOD.TRANSFUSION 1983 and got HEPATITIS C...IS IT A....URINARY TRACT OSTRUCTION...I AM CONSTIPATED AND FOR TAKING MEDS AND I USE LAXATIVES...IS ITPUJ...VUI...NYPERTPOPHY?...it is so painful...NEPHROSTOGRAHY..???retrograde...HELP PLEASE...I AM DRAINED

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi there I'm probably not going to be of much help but I've seen no other comments yet so I will try.

See when you get constipated how long before each bowel movement? I know I can get all kinds of pain when I'm constipated.

If they have done a cystoscope on you I would probably rule out a ureathral stricture. Can I ask what the pain feels like? Is there times it gets better or worse? Have they had a look at your kidneys get? As that uterers are the tubes that transport urine from Kidney to bladder. Having the low back pain would again make me think about your kidneys, I'm just not sure where your urethra comes into it. Does it sting when you pee?

I have a SPC fitted and when I stop urinating I feel this horrible sharp pain, I also get a horrible ureathra pain which I'm not sure why yet as my cystoscope only showed bladder inflammation and redness. Also are you male or female?

I'll try my best to help you out smile

Kim

• Posted

Girl

53 years young...I have HEP C...I hurt 24/7 BETTER laying down on a heating pad...and air round cushion....it hurts Kind of when I pee but all the time in pain oxycoton doesn't take pain aaway

..makes it bearable...going back to UROLOGIST tomorrow...so?...I contacted my liver doctor too....there is this SEPSIS BLOOD BORNE illness ....who KNOWS it is driving me crazy and ????

• Posted

Hmm it does sound strange to be having that pain but nothing obvious, they would need to do blood tests to check for sepsis but that would make you very unwell. I have been getting this pain as well and not sure why, I'm going to bring it up with my GP tomorrow as well.

But best speaking to your urologist as they know more and can maybe do some more tests or give you an answer to why your in so much pain. I'm taking oramorph, tramadol, codeine and nephopan which don't really take the pain away! let me know how you get on tomorrow x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.