Pain lower back, stiffness, neck pain, tiredness, cold feet, weakness

Posted , 1 user is following.

i am a 39 year old female in 2017 i was doing squats with big weights, the next morning I woke up could not move had severe pain in tailbone and pelvic area, weakness in legs, tingling lots of sensations this pain was everyday for over 6 months. within the 6 months I had gone to the docs and had an mri and was told they couldn't see anything on my mri and that it was mechanical back pain from exercise. the pain went away but I started to notice when I got stressed it would flare up again. I kept going to the docs and doc did blood test for auto immune it came back positive but he said it could be dormant. I was till going to the gym and just doing walking but what I have now noticed is that after a few weeks of walking I will suddenly have a flare up this includes pain in my tailbone also feels like swelling in tailbone as feels like a marble to sit on, lower back, neck pain, a strange sensation under my bra strap on the left like a pressure feeling, stiffness, sudden tiredness, burning sensation in my legs, feeling the cold alot more, cold feet sometimes they are cold sometimes just the sensation, weakness in arms and legs. I'm convinced it's arthiritis but everytime I go docs they say well you had an mri 7 years ago and nothing showed. they keep just giving me back exercises to do. this is ruining my life. my dad has ms ans ankolysing spondylitis but the docs don't seem to want to put me for tests or anything. does this sound like arthiritis?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.