Pain relief home treatment - US and tens

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi there, I'm looking for anyone who have tried the home devices for pain relief, such as solio alfa plus and tens... anyone with insights, experience or other will be much appreciated... considering my options... thanks

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I'm wondering the same. In fact, I just submitted a question about using my Tens machine to my primary physician via our portal this morning. If she approves its use and I give a whirl, I'll be happy to share my results with you.

I suffer from nerve pain in my left leg. I've been doing quite a bit of research on how to alleviate this awful pain. I'm on medication but I'm still experiencing intermittent pain. Hopefully, she'll ok it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.