Pain right in the middle of my back!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Just looking for someone who has similar pains here?

Pain right in middle of back

So I’ve had this pain right in the center of my back for the last few months. It doesn’t bother me much but when I bend/stretch that specific part of my back I can feel the pain. It started off very small and then I made the mistake of letting someone try to massage the pain away and it made it worse. If I put my elbows out (like I’m going to do a bench press) and press them behind my back towards each other, I can also feel it then like it’s pinching the spot. If I do try to massage the spot I can feel a bit of numbness/ strain in the area around it, esp to the left. I do not feel it when I bend like normal from my lower back. Feels worse the more I mess with it so I’ve left it alone completely (touching, massaging, etc) and it still hasn’t gotten better. BUT it does ease up for a bit after a piping hot shower when I let the water run directly on that spot for a couple of minutes..minutes later I can feel it tightening again. I don’t have health insurance atm and it doesn’t bother me often, just more of an annoyance when I have to bend that area so just trying to see if anyone else has had a similar problem. Haven’t seen much online in my journey for finding similar cases. Thanks!

Edit: sorry this post is so long!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.