Painful tonsils and frequent urination relation .

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello

for three years now im with condition that doctors were unable to diagnose. My right tonsil is very sensitive. It becomes very painful during colder season as we breathe cooler air, I cant eat or drink anything that is even slightly chilled . I have absolutely no problems during summer time and can even eat ice creams but right now I cant even eat a ham straight from fridge. Water needs to be warm and I have to cover my face anytime I go outside,I expect this to stay like this till april next year. Whenever I forget myself and eat something cold my right tonsil becomes very painful ,im getting cold like symptoms including blocked nose,sweating and fatigue . I will also start to urinate very frequently like every 30 minutes to 1h. Just yesterday I had some blueberries thats been out of the fridge one hour earlier,still cool and I have been waking up five times last night for toilet my tonsil hurts when I touch that area, I have no such problems during summer time. Its been coming and going like that for three years now.

I have had my throat checked,tried antibiotics ,blood tested ,referred to nose and throat clinic where doctor put a camera through my nose to throat but they couldnt find anything ,not even swell. Right now if I touch right side of my throat I rate the pain 7/10 I definitely dont imagine this. Any help most appreciated .

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.