Painless cyst

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi,

im on my mid of 30s i have cyst its been almost year now its 4.2 cm and its painless. and its under the skin

did anyone had same thing coz all i see that painful cyst

i dont know what to do with it how it will go away without surgery?

please let me i would do any remedy to get rid of that bump

thanks

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Can you have it drained and removed, it sounds pretty big, go and see your GP and ask him what is the best thing to do.

I dont like to ask a personal question but where is it, because I think I have something similar.

• Posted

its on labia majora, its painless n under skin (it doesn't have head) i dont know what to do i

tried everything witch hazel, tea tree oil, sitz bath with salt and soda, heat pack. as i am scared of getting surgery done.

• Posted

its done under local anestetic and nothing to be scared off they just make an incision drain it and stitch it back up wouldnt even take that long

• Posted

Hi!

I know that mine was related to colon issues (I have a gluten and GMO free diet for 2 years), and I've read someone saying the same thing (she had a cyst 20 years ago and the cause was the colon, from her experience)...

Therefore you might want to take care of your diet, lots of greens, and avoid gluten and Gmo in your food and drinks....

My mistake was that while on healing my colon, I ate chocolate, in massive amounts for 2 weeks ...the consequences were unbelievable hard to take ...

I had pain after the first infection, but when the second cyst showed up, I've made sitz baths for a week to get rid of them... big mistake ...the got big, painful, infected ...

anyway, now I pay close attention to diet, make sport, drink tea made from anti- inflammatory plants (ex: ginger and fennel - the real plants; ginger at the grocery and fennel seeds online -better, or at the supermarket at spices) ...

• Posted

as long as diet concern im vegetarian and mostly have gluten and GMO free diet. and most of the time i have smoothie, salad, nuts and fruits and vegetables.

my cyst is painless n its under skin (it doesn't have head) i dont know what to do i tried everything witch hazel, tea tree oil, sitz bath with salt and soda, heat pack. as i am scared of getting surgery done.

thanks

• Posted

hello

i am having the same problem. i am generally very healthy and never had female problems. 2 weeks ago i felt this bump, painless and deep under my skin. sometimes it is bigger other times smaller but it's always there. no discomfort or pain. i did notice that my vagina is more dry than my usual. i tried Sitz baths, Pheobe's method, herbs, accupuncture. nothing seems to work. any advice is greatly appreciated

• Posted

i have tried all its not working either. 😦

• Posted

I've had mine for over 5 years and I've noticed the dryness as well. I don't think doctors realize that it is related.

• Posted

Hi Tiffany, look for a good clinic and a good doctor, its hard i know, it took me 17 years to find it. i finally had it done. Marsupialization didn't work, so i had excision gland, this is my 5 day. I'm glad i did it. you take care.

• Posted

doctors wont remove benign cysts they will only remove if its cancerous or suspicious u would need to pay to have it done yourself threw a private clinic depending on were u are located its the same with other skin lesions such as moles i have just paid £290 to have one removed by laser because my gp wouldnt do it

• Posted

mine is under skin

its not visible its just big swelling

when i touch i can feel the moving bump

laser is possible for this kind of condition?

• Posted

does it affect your ability to get wet during sex?

im in the same boat as you. i hadnt been sexually active for a year when i got the cyst. and its been there for a year now it is the siZe of a lime! recently started to have sex & im low key freaking out cause i felt myself dry. i was NEVER this dry during sex. is there anyway to open the duct back???? plz anyone HELP!!! no info obgyn says live w it.

• Posted

hi!

were u able to figure out how to drain the painless cyst? ive had it for over 3 months and its not going down, like you all said sometimes smaller sometimes bigger. no pain and no head and exactly under the skin. I dont want the OBGYN to drain it because the reaccurrence rate is super high since they are not fixing the problem which is the duct being clogged. what did u do for it to go away??

• Posted

Hello,

were you able to drain yours yet and if so how did you do it?

• Posted

OMG same here! It's embarrassing! I've had mine for 5 years.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.