Pains in Leg muscles

Posted , 2 users are following.

Sorry to put a 3rd problem in

I wake up really early in the morning & both of my leg muscles hurt like hell & Im stiff as anything

Sometimes I have to resort to taking co-codemol so I can get a good nights sleep

Ive had to up the dose of volterol so I can rub some on before i go to bed & I still wake up with them

Ive been buying some deep heat patches to put on them but they stay on for a short while & because theyre only sticky in the centre & not around the edges as they should be -they fall off &Im constantly having to put them back on again as they also decide to fall off when I put trousers on

In the mornings its AGONY & Im stiff all day & it hurts to walk & have to sit down

I know youre only suposed to put a little on because it goes a long way but the only way Im going to get some decent sort of sleep is to put a lot on

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi try some magnesium might help .

• Posted

Hi Anthony -

In what form?

I also use deep heat patches & put them on my leg muscles & sleep with them on (even though youre not supposed to)

• Posted

try epson salt bath , the magnesium is better absorbed through skin than tablets. hope that makes you bit better , good luck sarajo

• Posted

Hi Anthony

This is going to sound crazy to you -I dont have a bath to put bathsalts in -I have power shower instead

Ive had to go back to my normal volterl until I get my march prscription because I used it all within a week

• Posted

you can buy magnesium spray . but i found magnesium flakes better then rubbed on with warm face cloth . the flakes last lot longer they are just the same as a spray if dissolved in warm water , hope that helps

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.