Paroxetine Sexual Dysfunction

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi, all. I am a 23-year-old male taking 20mg Paroxetine. I am having terrible sexual problems because of the medication, and it is very aggravating and depressing. I want to ask men who had/have these issues what they did to alleviate them. Switching medication is not an option for me because I have tried 8 different medications to treat my anxiety and came back to Paxil because it is the one that treats my anxiety best with the fewest side effects (sadly sexual dysfunction is the only major one, but it's a big issue). Anyway, what did you do? My doctor told me about some supplements I could try. I tried Sam-e 400mg twice a day for about a week. I think it was starting to help a little bit, but I stopped because it was irritating my stomach. I also want to try saffron or ginkgo. Please offer any advice. Thanks.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.