Peak Performance

Posted , 1 user is following.

The results of the four independent clinical studies on Peak Performance. Now we invite you to put the pack to the test. The studies showed results in participants in as little as 60 minutes and even greater results over time.* Now is your time to create your own personal proof of their effectiveness! Simply request a blood draw and lab work from your physician and record your numbers in the BEFORE section of this worksheet. Then take any Peak Performance Pack (including Peak Performance Heart Health, Peak Performance Bone & Joint, Peak Performance Brain Health, and Peak Performance Total Health) consistently (AM and PM packs daily) for 90 days. Revisit your physician for a follow-up blood draw. Record those numbers on the AFTER section of this worksheet. (This challenge was specifically created for those who have never taken the Peak Performance Pack or have not taken it in the last 12 weeks.)

If someone would like to try the test let me know, so I could send you more info.

I had a triple bypass back in February and after taking the challenge discover that Peak Performance help me more than I thought it would help, today I am not taking any kind of medication only The Peak Performance, and a good diet and physical exercise like 5 mile walk, I feel great today and still in a period reconstructing my body I am gaining weight from 130 now 160 my goal is 180 and I getting there. Thanks Peak Performance.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.