Pelvic Congested Syndrome- Uterine Ablation- Cervical Displasia

Posted , 1 user is following.

I Have all 3 of these I was diagnosed in October during a microscopic surgery that was followed up by uterine ablation, they also took out a polyp in my uterine wall but that’s how I found out I had congested pelvic syndrome I’m still suffering really bad but before the surgery my Pap smear came back and abnormal and I got my cervix biopsied. Oh that that hurts so bad but it was biopsied and sent off and then it came back positive for cervical dysplasia stage 1 and so that’s what prompt the surgery microscopic surgery and that’s how they found out. I had to congested syndrome anyway so I have all this going on. I’ve been gaining weight for a year like 70 pounds and in constant pain all in a year and now I’m starting to get like a lot of peach fuzz hairs on my cheek and chin. I was wondering if anybody else symptoms with these syndromes and ablation and cervical problems. So i have to go do a pap every six months and my six month mark is coming up on February. My appointment is February of this year and I’m in so much pain in my pelvic area. Heavy discharge, constant bloating My doctor did say that the only way to treat this is a hysterectomy however, I feel for other women because I’m all for it because I just have all the other things going on right now I’m all for it but that can’t be the only option for other women, right ? But the main question is does anybody else have they gained weight started growing hair ion their face like its very blonde but a-lot of it like I’m 32 years old and it just started happening after I had that surgery so I’m wondering if my hormones are off-balance or something? I am still in alot of pain especially today in my pelvic area and the heavy discharge is still at large, but now I’m gaining weight, even more weight than what I was and then the fuzzies on my face that literally just popped up Somebody please help me understand!? I am making an appointment first thing Monday morning because I cannot wait until February bc There’s just no way it’s affecting my life , my work & being able to do stuff with my kids because it just hurts throughout the day and it gets worse throughout the day. Just sucks.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.