Penis pain before urination

Posted , 4 users are following.

For the last few months as i start to urinate, there is a pressure,/stinging pain coming from penis area, this starts to ease as the urine comes out.

It's as if, whichever way the urine is coming to the penis, it is a struggle and painful.

Anyone had this or any ideas?

Not as bad if i am sat down on the toilet

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Stuart,

i think have the same issue, mine is like kind of pressure pain at the start of urine which is only 1 to 2 secs.

Have you resolve your issue yet? good to share how you resolve this.

• Posted

No mate, still got it. It isn't the most painful thing ever but still there. Do you have any other symptoms? once the initial pain has gone my urination is ok then.

Thanks

• Posted

I got no other symptoms but i noted the first morning pee is the most intense where i could feel the pressure pain. I also realise by squatting or sitting to pee, somehow i don't feel the pain.

Went for GP, urine culture is ok, no std nor bacterial growth, some white and red blood cell in urine, still on antibiotics but somehow the 2 secs discomfort when i pee is still present.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.