Penis rash/small red dots/spots always flare up after masturbation, sex, hot showers !!

Posted , 5 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Always flares up and hurts to have sex or masturbate.. thinking balantis but I don't have smegma and I wash daily. I had scabies early in the year and I think my skin down there has been reactive to anything chemical and not simple products since !

HOW DO I ATTACH A PHOTO ?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Most people with balanitis don't have smegma.  Using a different soap, or preferably no soap at all may help.

These links may help, though the second one is written for doctors:

https://patient.info/health/balanitis-leaflet

https://patient.info/doctor/balanitis-pro

If you're using a phone or tablet, you may need to choose the desktop/PC option in your browser.

• Posted

Looks like a yeast infection aka thrush.  Canesten should probably fix it.  You might want to ask your partner if they've also had a similar infection though, as such an infection can ping pong between sexual partners.

If you want to get it looked at, you could either see your GP, or if you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

If you do see a doctor, could you update this thread and tell us what they say.  Good luck.

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.

• Posted

What you have looks exactly like what I have except doesn't hurt to masturbait or have sex just flares up no itching no symptoms except a small throbbing pain rarely on a pain level 1 out of 10 it's a 1. Iv been to the docs got tests for hepatitis a, b, c as well as trichomoniasis, gohnerria, syliphalis and chlamydia. Going in for my follow up tomorrow doc doesn't know what it is I also have sometimes blister in my mouth not sure if it's connected but might be Iv had enough of it makes me worry but idk if it's a yeast infection or not haven't tried any yeast infection creams yet but might

• Posted

I haven't been docs but using a anti fugal cream and it seems to have died down, doing the full 2 week treatment before I masturbate or have sex again and hopefully that clears it

• Posted

Hello mate, did you ever find out what is was please? I have the exact symptoms including blisters in mouth, it's driving me mad. Please reply if at all poss, many thanks

• Posted

I've a similar problem for the last 2 weeks or so. Started with a red rash under the foreskin and I presumed it was thrush so took a fluconazole tablet and bought canestan cream. The cream made it worse. To cut along story short I thought everything was getting back to normal so masturbated yesterday and now it's red and angry again so have seen the dr and he's given me fucidin cream I hope this works

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.