Permitherin useless unless dose is higher than 20%

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi. just wanted to inform you that permitherin is still use for scabies, however your standard scabies cream at 5% is useless as they are restistance to it.

after using for over 9 months trying to still treat my scabies, i knew it. The

alternatives are ivermectin tablets or using a tea tree oil mix with clove oil and make a body lotion as keep applying until your body absorbs all oils to keep the monsters off you.

salt baths, daily with tea tree oil applying twice a day, scrub areas they likely to be infested, feet, breast , groin, buttocks.

i took 4 'months of ivermectin and still had them, but the larvae eventually died when i decided to take huge dose of 36mg. over a week it took to remove them off my body.

they have now moved on to my genitals and its much more difficult to remove them as they can hide in side folds if your skin.

I cant tell you how horrible this skin disease and the pyschological effects it has on you. but keep persisting and dont give up as it will get worse ! best Susan

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You took 36mg of ivermectin in one dosage? Just once or how many times during that week? Hope you are rid of them.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.