Peroneal Tendonitis - COLCHICINE

Posted , 1 user is following.

Does colchicine cure peroneal tendonitis?

I had an ankle issue recently which then turned into my big toe feeling hot and red/inflammed.

Doctor prescribed me colchicine.

I didnt initially take it. I took tart cherry juice / oranges / apple cider vinegar which seemed to do the trick.

As I then felt my big toe started to feel better, I was now getting an ankle pain. I was doing all kinds of researchings and watching youtubes,..

Now I am more than certain it is peroneal tendonitis which I am facing. When I try to walk 'normally', I can feel the tendon under the ankle give me a shock feeling (so I have to walk with my right foot further out so I can offset this shock pain).

When I stand normally and I stretch my left leg backwards (as If I am stretching my achilles, raising the toes, that is fine....) when I do the same to the right leg , that is when I can feel the sharp shooting pain

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.