Pigmentation/Discolouration on the glans

Posted , 4 users are following.

hey,

Apparently I have brown/dark skin on the right of my penis glans (just next to the urethra opening) for some 3+ years now.

I recently went to see a consultant and the following were his words (as in the report):

"There was an area of pigmentation on the glans of the penis, this did not appear cancerous today and I have suggested you photograph the area and keep it under review on a monthly basis and should it change it may require a diagnostic biopsy."

I really would like to get rid of the discolouration if it is possible in any way. What approach I should take? Is there any items I can try at home, like an application of cream or skin of fruits or vegetables or something else?

Below are the pictures which can show this issue.

Thank you in advance.

3 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

oh wow . ive been dealing with something Similar for about 4 years and it keeps getting slowly worse . For me it's gray discoloration and it started on my right side , but has now spread to my left . I have a pic, but it's worse rn . When I'm fully erected , I can see that it's actually brown spot kinda similar to yours , but not as dark . However , when flaccid , it looks gray / purple. It doesn't hurt , but I'm worried it's something serious . I kept hoping It would go away on its own , but still dealing with it . I wish I had answers for you brother . Everyone online ends up dealing with white or red discoloration , but not gray , dark , or brown really . I hope you find some answers soon!

• Posted

how did it look 3 years ago? fully normal ? what did the doctor say it could be?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.