Pins and needles, numbness without pain.

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi all, new here but after some advice

i have developed over the last 7 days pins and needles down entire left side, noticeable balance issues and slight blurred vision, have had tests at a&e (271/2 hours) without diagnosis have appointment with GP in morning i have no real pain but all the above symptoms which are pretty severe does rhis sound like nerve compression? as you can understand i am very concerned

regards

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

i hope once you receive a diagnosis and have a idea on how to treat nerve disease or sciatica will put you at ease.

in the mean time there is no simple fix but rest heat and relaxing in hot tubs is excellent relief.

there are injections that can help numb the pain called epidural lasts for 6 months tme to heal in some cases depending on diagnosis. . or surgery is another type of injection from a papaya plant where the enzymes helps shrink the jelly like substance leaking from L4-5 discs. i also have degenerative disc disease and scoliosis and take time daily exercises to keeping back muscles and core strength strong makes a huge difference with this condition. once bones begin to decline then the back muscles have the job to help support . its a time healing exercise , once your begin to heal your journey will be to stay strong and help eliminate future pain and discomfort by keeping core strength. its easy not hard to do. just walking keep moving is all that is needed. swimming is great too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.