Pip

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi i had a pip tribunaral booked for 7th of april 20 but i recieved a letter saying its been cancelled due to coronaviris pandemic ive already waited 10 months i was wondering if anyone knows what happens next bad enough having no benefit for all that time when your entitled to it i was previously on dla for 19 years and still got 0 points

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi,

That doesn't surprise me because all oral hearings to appear in person have been suspended until further notice. If you have a rep then you will most likely have to wait until they are back up and running again.

If you don't have a rep then you may have a telephone appeal hearing or they will make you wait until they are back up and running again. How long the wait will be is anyone's guess.

I'm sorry i don't have any good news to tell you but the current extreme circumstances means that everyone is suffering.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.