Pip assements

Posted , 3 users are following.

Son 20 just lost pip .he has astuim,he was awarded pip in 2015/2018 but lost it Friday.cant undestand why he lost it was award Highgate anf now nothink. I waiting for letter then I am going for Mr. Then court I will fight it all the way for him.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I was just wondering if anyone else has been though this.
  • Posted

Jan asked how’s how you got on after

We have just had the MR turned down

Daughter is 26 has aspergers 

Claimed dla for 13 years 

We have to support her 24/7 

She scored 0

Despite having difficulty with numerous things on a daily basis 

• Posted

My  CPN actually told me i'm entitled to PiP and wrote me a letter I never knew it existed and recently I went for a assessment and of course failed 0 points so i spoke to my psychologist who is writing another letter but she said to me that they do that to a lot of people they don't understand peoples situations and we all know they aren't qualified to do the jobs they do. It's impossible to be without experience of the illness yourself to get the full jist of what's going on furthermore they're going off a  booklet and the questions asked are mainly physical and not mental health. A few things to take into consideration  1. They don't care it's a job to them 2. No matter what you write to them or answer unless it's backed up by a Dr or CPN it doesn't matter what you actually say. 3. Don't take it personal although very hard because they're oblivious they just for example hear a condition like depression and think oh they're sad or oCD they like cleaning when it's far more complex. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.