Pip assesment

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was pip assesed on 19th sept 2015. I rang on wednesday of this week 7th october 2015 and was told all evidence had been received and the had sent out a letter.

I was so nervous thinking that hasnt taken long anyway this morning ive received the letter dear dawn we have received all evidence regarding your claim for pip sorry it has taken so long you will receive a desicion as soon as we have made one.

I was gutted when they said they had sent a letter i thought it was a result on yes or no

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Check the date on the letter that u received as that might have been sent before the 7th and they may have made a decision in that time.

I'm awaiting a decision. I had an aappointment booked on the 1st and they wrote and said it had been cancelled and re booked for the 16th Oct so I sent off the medical evidence I had been given and was gonna take it with me on the ffirst but sent itoff as it had time to get received and looked at before the 16th. I phoned them yesterday and they said my appointment had been ccancelled as they had enough evidence and they were just going to ring my health professionals just to confirm everything is correct and then pass there report back to dwp. So I haven't got to have a health assessment now which is an absolute relief. But I'm not sure if this is a positive thing or not.

• Posted

Yes that was really mean of them to build up your hopes for a result.

Hope you get tthe result you want soon.

Keep in touch.

Sarah

• Posted

Hope all goes good in the end...chin up chick x
  • Posted

Well i received my pip decision this morning after having my assesment on 19th sept 2015.

I cant believe its only took a month.

I been awarded standard daily living allowance and standard mobility allowance i cant thank pip enough.

I have a query that i wondered if anyone could help me with ??

If i apply for 50% reduction on my husbands car tax would they take my mobility payment off me for this or do i just get it as well as my payment.

Im not greedy ive just noticed that on standard rate mobility you can apply for 50% off car tax

• Posted

Well done chick it's all done!

Bet ur relieved it's all over now.

No it's not greed it's what ur entitled to, to tell u the truth I don'tknow but I would have thought that as it's for ur husbands car and not urs it shouldn't affect ur money but then again he might not be entitled to it if it's in his name. If i was u just ring and ask them or ring citizens advice if u don't want to go through pip.

well done tho hun x

• Posted

Hi Hun,did you find out about the 50% car tax ? also am glad you have got a result,

no more stress waiting on results,like your self i had my assessment and in 15days i got my result,,,,,,but have appealed against it, so i dont know how long this will take....my carer phone to ammend several things that she was unhappy with.....and also got my chronic pain doctor to send in a back letter.....so am sitting here waitin on the big bron envelopeĀ 

am so happy for you

take care x

• Posted

I still dont know about the car tax im scared to apply for it incase they stop my money.

I only got standard for both care and mobility but to be honest i didnt expect to get either so im more than happy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.