Pip can anyone help??

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have had pip for 2 years and had to reapply I've had assessment and a letter came today saying they are sorry but no decision has been made yet I'm so anxious and nervous because of this.. Has anybody had the same and if so what is the likely outcome thanks 😔

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I am going through this right now and having been awarded two years back in May due to having told them I had had shoulder surgery and having a reassessment at home they decided to stop my PIPS as I failed by one point. Absolutely ridiculous that when I could drive , was on permitted dork etc I got 12 points back in May. Now I cannot drive , have been out into.the support group with ESA cannot work they have stopped it. I ring them very day for updates and have also escalated it . That are a serious bunch of bureaucratic bullies the DWP. What is so stupid is that ESA and PIPS are not related although the DWP run both of them!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?@?#*&/$*-:#*#&#,#*#?#
    • Posted

Sorry to hear what they have and are doin to you its rediculous how we are treated I have a mobility car atm and I go to 3 different hospitals every week if they stop my pip I'm screwed I'm also receiving esa but work related which I will appeal after pip is finally sorted I had to go to a tribunal for esa I just don't understand how they can send a letter stating they have all the evidence yet still having trouble making decision 😡😡
    • Posted

I just don't understand how they can send a letter stating they have all the evidence yet still having trouble making decision.

I'm a town councillor and school governor for my sins (both are unpaid I might mention) Yet the hours that I spend on both every week far exceed the hours I worked when in full time employment before I retired.

The DWP are a law unto themselves - short staffed at the 'pithead' but money is found for the telephone call centres. 

If I was to act in the way that the DWP do in not getting on with the job in hand in a timely manner, not only would the school probably end up being put into Special Measures, but I would have a queue a mile long at my front door of angry residents of my ward!!

What a way to run a country - MP's should get back to doing what they used to do in industry - banking, law etc and town and district councillors should be elevated to the House of Commons - they would get things running properly - at no cost to the country may I add!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.