Pizotifen Causing Anxiety

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi

I have been taking Pizotifen for a couple of months to chat headaches. initially I was taking 1.5mg a day but 6 weeks ago my GP upper it to between 3mg and 4.5mg a day.

Since increasing the dose I have got increasingly anxious. I have become unusually worried about how well I am performing at work. My boss says I am doing great but I can't stop obsessing about it, thinking he must be not telling me what he really thinks.

I have also experience my sex drive almost drying up since starting Pizotifen. I would normally need sex 4 to five times a week, but now I have no appetite for it at all.

I am on a new role at work and it's intense, working long hours. it's possible that the anxiety is caused by a mix of feeling tired and the Pizotifen.

Has anyone else experienced anxiety and low sex.drive as a side effect of this medicine?

Thanks

Richard

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.