Plantar Fascistis

Posted , 3 users are following.

Mine seems settled at the moment, I only walk about 12 minutes 7 days a week, do my physio exercises the heel stretch against the wall, and the tip toe one, twice a day every day, wearing trainers all the time with the firm slimflex half insoles to help with fallen arches, it flares up again if I have over walked but just twinches.  I would like to start on my exercise bike but bit nervous as I have arthritis as well, il ease my way in gradually, need more exercise. Starting diet want to loose 2 stone as should help with PF longer term. If you pain is awful try Solphodeine tablets with codeine in them, but only for a few days as their addictive. Cold bag of peas and roll your arch with a rolling pin on the floor whilst sat down.. So OK so far.  

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.