PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN BOOKING SURGERY ABROAD

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was supposed to be having a band done in Belgium this week, Last week I had an email from the company asking for the balance to be paid in the uk as the manager would be in the uk, (which he was) so I paid the £6000 into the account (£3000 each for my sis and me)The guy in Belgium said he hadnt recieved it, he doesnt have an account in London, butthe email was from his account, awaiting the fraud police now, gutted to have lost everything

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Oh my that's so cruel.. hopefully you will get it back .. you must keep us informed.. so sorry for you x

• Posted

Thanks Sharon, one thing is we were booked on eurostar and they said we couldnt get a refund on our tix £200, then on the day we should have travelled, Tuesday this week Eurostar had problems and cancelled all trains, we get to get our money back for the journey, bit of result I guess. wish we had paid for all of it on the card,or even had the proper insurance, but only had travel,

• Posted

It's such a shame how people sleep at night I don't no. Can't you get any money back with it being their email add?? I'm glad u got your fare back ..better than nothing for sure 😑

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.