Please help

Posted , 4 users are following.

I went to the ER 2 days ago with pain in right side of abdomen. CT showed enlarged liver and spleen. My LDR's were in normal range. I have rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, severe asthma and allergies. I have been seeing a rheumatologist for the severe inflammation issues. I'm scared to death. I I've been having panic attacks and anxiety. I'm afraid and if anyone can tell me anything I would appreciate it. Is this something that could be associated with the insisting? Will it ever go back to normal or is this something that will be terminal for me?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

If it is only  your abdomen that is inflamed and bloated, it may be a bowel problem. Check with your doctor about that.

My doctor is doing a CT scan of the area and prescribed Dicyclomine.

I am also using colostrum, which is great for bowel problems.

• Posted

A recent CT scan revealed multiple cysts on my liver, as well as an enlarged heart.  I too have had pain in the right side of my abdomen.  It's possible to feel bulges under the skin in the upper part of the liver, no doubt these are some of the cysts.  However, blood tests have proved that my liver is functioning well, so I've been told not to worry about it.  I have found dietary advice on the internet which I've followed and besides losing some weight, I generally feel a lot better.  Only occasional red meat, I eat fish more often and avoid cheap chicken, which is full of growth hormones which aggravate this condition.  I used to eat cheese often and cut this out too, as supposedly too much dairy produce doesn't help either. 

I hope you get answers to your problems soon and wish you a speedy recovery.

• Posted

It could be so many things, don't jump to conclusions. Not to mention, anyone I have ever talked to that has End State liver disease has never felt this "pain" people talk about under their rib cage.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.