Please help

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi, bit of an awkward question.

ive had the "spot/cyst/boil" on the inside of my vulvar. on the left side just under the clit.

ive only had it for a couple if days, it looks somwhat like its filled with pus, its incredibly painful and tender.

about the size of a thumb

im 21, hygenic and only had/have one long term sexual partner

what do i do, im freaking out and cant really move, its constantly in pain and i cant be comfortable at all. i want to pop it so badly but its too painful to apply pressue, its also incredibly itchy

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

an itchy boil could be a hemorrhoid? regardless of what it is, its causing you discomfort and pain and anything that does that needs to be addressed. that is a sign your body is giving for you to be alerted that something isn't right. do not pop it. you can cause an infection. you could cause damage especially since it is a sensitive area. i suggest you visit your doctor or gyno immediately. you'll likely have it drained to release the pus and the pressure. you'll get tested for STDs and get cultures and blood tests taken.

• Posted

I would strongly advise against attempting to pop the cyst yourself, as this can cause further complications and lead to infection. It is important to seek medical attention for this issue as soon as possible. A medical professional will be able to determine the exact cause of the cyst and provide you with the appropriate treatment options, which may include draining the cyst, prescribing medication, or recommending other forms of therapy.

In the meantime, you can try to relieve some of the pain and discomfort by applying a warm compress to the area for 10-15 minutes at a time. It is also important to keep the area clean and dry to help prevent infection.

Again, I strongly advise you to see a doctor as soon as possible to properly diagnose and treat the issue.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.