Please help ETD is stressing me out with an infant baby

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

I am not sure why i am here hoping for support and help from anyone and looking for people in UK who are experiencing ETD.

i gave birth few months ago to my baby, got the cold and since 1st may had clogged ears, fuzziness, i did steam inhalation regularly removed mucus till nothing left however hearing still not back fully better than before. i do the blowing nose techniques daily.

i am beside myself causes me such anxiety, i have lost over a stone in weight, i never had mental health issues but now i do i cant cope at times like i cant breathe, i cant settle always on edge, but i have to keep going for my baby and kids. i am breastfeeding so i know my hormones are olaying havoc too.

gp referred me to ENT which take 30 weeks or so, i have counselling classes starting this week for anxiety.

i just wanted advice and help please 🙏🏽💜

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.