Please help, has anyone experienced this?

Posted , 3 users are following.

so because my mum got laser surgery for cervical cancer shes always told us to make note of changes.

when I was checking over I noticed a major change to my vaginal opening, I tried searching online and it mentioned VP but it didnt cover all my symptoms. I havent had sex in awhile, I'm 25,I do smoke and drink and I had a child 5years.

last night i noticed that around my vaginal opening my skin has turned pure white,it is not coated like for example yeast infection, the actual skin is white and its cover with those bumps(?) I also notice two prominent pink lumps right at the opening that stick out against the white.

does anyone know what this is? should I get booked in to the docs? (my surgery is only doing emergency appointments so if it's not an emergency you can be waiting weeks)

it doesnt hurt, though when I last had sex(maybe 4/5mnths ago) I did notice it was slightly painful and I had slight bleeding afterwards but had figured I maybe cut down there and didnt think much of it. It doesnt itch or burn when I pee though past couple days I've noticed I've been getting sharp pains on my lower right side back and sharp pains/cramping lower left abdomen but painkillers help with the pain.

imageimageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I wish I could help, but I think you should see your gyno. Pain is information. Good luck

• Posted

I have the same symptoms, but my gyno said I was fine, but I'm still worried.

Did you find out what it is?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.