Please help I need sleep tonight. genital yeast infection with bumps?

Posted , 5 users are following.

thick creamy white discharge no odour... no other symptoms except for these tiny blisters they were itchy once this morning but thats it. Im leaning to wards yeast infection but the blister things are stressing me out, im getting herpe results tomorrow but im praying its not that. what do people think! the first two photos are tonight and the one where the blister spots look a bit more white coloured heads was this morning. imageimageimage

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

were they painful?

• Posted

No, not painful. I could feel them if i wore undies that rubbed on them. Still waiting on results this morning 😦

• Posted

they look simular to mine omg i got tested for herpes today and get results in 2 weeks hoping its not herpes !!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.