Please help me

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ive came down with pityriasis rosea in maybe june. The patches have cleared up although they left terrible scars all over my entire body which makes me hate my self. Ive been walking around with these scars hiding them for almost 4 months now. Im at this point hopeless

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jada!

I just wanted to give you encouragement to say that the scars will all disappear eventually. I used an oil scar remover by Palmers Skin Therapy Oil. It truly works and I have zero scars as a reminder of this condition. You can find it a Walmart at a great price but if used daily by applying at least 2 times per day all of the scarring will disappear. I wish that you had posted sooner because you would be scar free by now. Please get this product and stay in touch.

• Posted

I didnt have scars but my best guess is buy Mederma and try it? It might be worth a trip to a dermatologist as well. Good luck. 😦

• Posted

I got my PR in the month of November.. And the scars all e were gone by the end of Jan.. In my country the doctors had on idea what PR was plus they couldn't recommend me any ointment nor medicine.. I simply had regular hot water bath and regularly for around half an hour stood under the sun.. The main reason for my marks to vanish was sun bath.. Do try it ...it will work..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.