Please help me ! Am I having stomach ulcers( bleeding ulcer)?

Posted , 5 users are following.

hello,

i am 17 years old. within this year i have several issues with my stomach. i feel nausea, i want to throw up (but didn't throw up), lower abdominal pain, side pain, and upper abdominal pain. I would burp or fart to feel better for a few minutes before feeling the same symptoms again. the upper abdominal pain or feeling like i want to throw up increases every time i am really nervous or when its night time (before i go to sleep). sometime it just appear or the pain will start randomly (after i eat, while i eat). my stool is sometime black but sometime normal. And i would sometime have diarrhea.

as i mention before, i have visited many doctors (5 to 6) they gave me medicine such as omeprazole or other medicine i cant remember. none of them work. since none of them work, i kept going to doctors. but this time i gave up. the last doctor i went to was 1-2 weeks ago. i felt okay within the first week without medication but after pulling an all-nighter (i slept late), i felt horrible again. i know i shouldnt have done that but what should i do?

Do i go to a doctor again? Are there natural remedies to cure my stomach? I have done several ultrasound examination but all of them came back as normal (no enlarge kidneys or kidney stones). So my doctor assume that it is internal problems. But we don't really know what kind because we don't have endoscopy (the camera that goes inside our body to see what is wrong with our inside?) in our country.

i apologize for my bad english and mistakes. Am i having a bleeding ulcer? But please help me, and share an experiment that helps cure your stomach. Thank you!!!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Tests can show if you are passing blood in your faeces, would your doctor be able to check that? It can take a few weeks for the PPI treatments to work, Lanoprazole or Omeprazole. Can you be checked for things like food sensitivity or allergies. I found onion and garlic set me off, for example.

I kept a note of what upset my stomach. Your English and spelling are excellent, better than mine and it's my first language.

• Posted

hello,

thank you first of all. Yes, I started to change my diet and have been eating fruits and yogurts alot, avoiding spicy/ oily/ things that irritate my stomach. I have also quit lying down after eating or just stop lying down. My stomach pain have decrease (not much) however it helped!

i also recently started taking turmeric pills (5 small nut sized pills before sleeping) for my stomach, but keep waking up with a "sleeping" or "dead" arm. it started since the day i started taking the medicines. Do you have any ideas why?

Any ways thank you so much for helping !

• Posted

Yes, go back to your doctor, and tell him what your worried about, there are other tests you can get for ulcers,besides the camera down your throat, it could be the food you are eating, but you dont feel well, so thats what important...go back, and insist they find out what it is...x

• Posted

Hi Hi how are you feeling now? I am in the same spot as you are and every cently notice black specks well bigger than specks in my poop and I'm worried about a bleeding ulcer. was hoping to get some advice

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.