please help me i’m 17 and nipples are falling off

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi im 17 female, woke up and noticed my nipples were hard,i didnt think anything of it until i went in the shower and saw my nipples on my boobs are really flakey, and feel weird. also im freaking out because part of my nipple is falling off. my boobs are my biggest insecurity even before this im pretty small busted/flat especially for my age i feel embarassed to show doctor. why are they like this im freaking out also its really painful im lying down on pictures this is as clear as i can get. i dont want to show my whole breast just the imagenipple.image

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

It may be a bit of eczema which is quite common on nipples. I expect they are painful because the skin has dried and cracked. Dont use any soap or shower gel on them while they are like this. Try to smooth some vaseline/petroleum jelly in to them before bed every day. Make sure you only wear cotton next to your skin. Man made fabrics can be hard and scratchy on sensitive areas like this. If you can get a 1% hydrocortisone ointment from your chemist/pharmacy that will help and can be used in place of the vaseline, but only use it for two weeks and no more. If none of this helps then you should see your doctor .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.