Please help me identify what this is, worms

Posted , 8 users are following.

ive been seeing these for months now, just recently they have grown in size and I am scared. please help me identify what parasite this is. I Dont have healthcare or much money so seeking help has been difficult. any help is appreciated

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

yes, I had them too. you have to alternate meds like the ones for staph infections ect.... and drink vinegar.

The Dr.'s wont believe you so I have to make sores in different parts of my body so they would give me different meds. however you can't get the same meds at the pharmacy they will regulate you. so you have to build up a supply for 3 months.

I had this for 2 years and finally kicked it.

but took 3 months & iron pills too to keep up your strength. Good Luck. Pray for you. Also, stay in cold areas. that helped.

• Posted

thank you, but what is it??? thats my first question i need answered

• Edited

Hi Blake. I have the same thing. I believe it is called "Rope worm" and is becoming very common. I have tried just about everything. Nothing has eliminated them. I have changed my diet & have also been consuming Diamatreous Earth food grade. (Not sure i spelled that correctly.) I have been scouring the internet for answers. Youtube has some videos on the subject as well as ppl who have experimented with different modalities. I have given up on western medicine. ALL of the Dr.s i have seen just took my$$ and blew me off. (Including Infectious disease Dr.s ......the theory on youtube is they are formed by eating GMO foods. If you find a cure please enlighten us all. Good luck!

• Edited

You may not have money to see a doctor, but you could always check online for suitable and safe medication, you can take that kills tapeworms. Most pharmacies do not sell things that kill tapeworms because its usually something foreign.

• Posted

Maybe you can search for Combantrin Pirantel Pamoat 250mg, with blue packaging and only 2 big tablet inside.

Pls consult Pharmacist before consuming.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.