Please help! :( numb spot to the touch in leg

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have severe health anxiety that has been extremely bad for the past 5 months. I constantly get new symotors and everytime it sends me into a panic. Yesterday I was sitting and had my left foot up on the chair. When I stood up I happened to feel a spot on the top part of my leg and it felt numb to touch and it didn't go away. I don't notice anything until I feel it and it feels like freezing coming out. I can feel it but it doesn't feel the exact same as the other leg. Has anyone else had this I am so scared

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Tracy bless you. It's more common than I thought all this. I'm new to this forum and only recently started to have panic and anxiety. Do you take any meds to control it? Have you got any support at home x
    • Posted

I don't really have supportsad no one in my family understands and they just tell me to stop. They don't have anxiety/panic and don't know what it's like to live with everyday. If we could choose to stop and not feel this way we all would in a heart beat. It's the worst feeling in the world
    • Posted

That's poop mate. Mine sort of listen and pat my head but say they don't understand... They never had it you right!

You have on here for support and company. Seems like there's a few of us.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.