Please help! Osophagus stomach pain burning and burping

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello

I have posted in other groups before I’ll give a quick rundown of myself and condition...

I’m 37 year old mail 86kg 5ft 11 4 kids a moaning mrs 2 dogs 2 cats and I am a self employed window cleaner 😃

7 years ago I went to my gp for stomach pain acid burning etc, I had a endoscopy and they and one up the other end. they said I had a hiatus hernia and half a cm of (((baretts ))) this scared me because my dad has it.. they said them half cm is nothing and with life style it can reverses.. any truth?

Since then I’ve been a social drinker I stopped smoking 3 years ago, I eat almost anything love a curry, so I’ve not changed my life style...

I had got worse over the years I’ve not been able to go to the gym because stomach hurts lifting and I get out of breath easily, I had last year I believe a berium swallow and they said they (( could not )))see any hiatus hernia and they found no evidence of anything sinister and out it down to diet and anxiety.

I have over the last 4 years been diagnosed with bad anxiety and it’s always out down to that..

No I’ve been hit with a bigger bomb shell, after having loads of panic attacks as they call them I’ve been told after 100 x rays and echos that I have bicuspid aortic valve of the heart. That’s caused more anxiety...

So now I have trouble climbing stairs lifting things working is a task, I feel like I am not among the living, I feel daized giddy I feel weak and difficult to function. I’ve become depressed and scared of dying, I keep telling myself I am going pass away and even writing it scares me.

I have chest pain like stabbing,

I’m always burping, and the burping is in my chest left side sometime just below my heart.

I have to lay on my left side if I lay on my back or my right side the air builds up and comes trapped to so I have to sit up or twist my body in a position to let out a burp.

I get acid

Stomach bloating

Pain below my sternum

People say I look ill.

Now I’ve had many tests

Blood tests full all... normal

Diabetes.... Normal

Chest X-ray normal

Ct angiogram show normal heart function and nothing reported on lungs if it showed anything.

I have switched between omeprazol to emeprazol pantoprazo im not back in omeprazol because the emeprazol made me feel dizzy....

I have as now breathing issues feel tightness in stomach

Not quite with it anymore I don’t remember what it felt like to be normal and among everyone else else..

I’ve become angrier my poor poor children suffer because of me and they have whiteness me going to hospital worrying about daddy... they have been stuck here in the house during holidays for last 3 years.

I am scared and I’m scared of the endoscopy I having in September and what it will find... I am not happy with the doctors here in Kent, they have misdiagnosed people and I’m in limbo who to trust.. I want to feel safe and get my life back... can anyone relate ? Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks

Sean

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.