Please, i need your comment

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi,

I'm a male with bladder problems , I'm 33 years old

I've been having interstitial cystitis like symptoms for years

Urinating small amounts, pressure while the bladder fills and relief after urinating, needing to go after minutes of urination

getting up to urinate at night, straining to urinate.A bladder pressure and burning sensation both in bladder and urethra, but it disappears after the urination.

I had an ultrasound of kidneys, bladder and prostate and urine sample was taken and everything was ok. Was prescribed antibiotics for non bacterial prostatitis.

But symptoms continue. It says main symptom of ic is pain. Some people say the pain might be very severe even debilating. But i just feel a pressure and burning sensation. Does it count as a ic symptom?

Day time symptoms sometimes are mild, but i had to get up every night at least once with a small urine because of the bladder pressure and sensation

I need your comment about my situation.

Thank you

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.