Please pray for my healing of mental health and dry mouth

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've been suffering with this for the last year

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

HI Estrella I had it severe  for a few years the doctor thinks it's meds or could be hormones, I had dentistry checks all fine 

i think meno makes it worst, it has got better but not totally I just chew gum and hope for the best 

if you are on meds check to see which one if it is hormones well my guess it will get better with time 

do get your glands in your neck check.

• Posted

Thank you Maria for hope. I can't imagine spending my life with this life altering problem. I had a CT scan done and it was ok. I don't have sjorgrens thank God.

• Posted

I don't work thank god with this meno crap, I find at one point I could not talk properly had to sip water all the time, now I can talk with out chewing 

dry mouth is horrible and yes I too don't have Sjorgrens but they put it down Anixety meds

stress can cause it, at the moment all want is to get into post and come back to myself fully and in joy the rest of the time I have left what ever time that is.

• Posted

So there's light at the end of tunnel. So you are producing saliva? Your saliva glands work?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.