PLEASE SOMEBODY LOOK AT THIS

Posted , 2 users are following.

imageFor this past year I've been having a stressful time recently I have noticed that my here at my temple looks dinner then the other does this look like a sign of male patter baldness?imageimage

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

That's typically where male pattern balding starts. Why don't you see a dermatologist who can tell you for sure?

If I saw you I wouldn't even think you're thin there. Looks like you have a lot of hair, but I understand that to you, you can feel the difference.

My son is 25 and I can't believe how fast he's losing his hair, very noticeable.

Does it run in your family?

• Posted

it doesnt seems like it both my mom and dad still have their hair

• Posted

it doesnt seems like it both my mom and dad still have their hair

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.