Pls help me out with my nail situation

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi...ive been noticing this thing on my nail. I have this black ink like spot and oil drop lookin like spot as well. They're not on the surface for sure. Can you please tell me what they are and how can i cure them? Please help me out, thank you!!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

Hi, Derrick!

Look, those spots, especially the larger yellowish one, have every chance of being a fungus. So, the only wise thing I can advise you to do is to see a dermatologist so that he/she can diagnose it and prescribe a treatment.

Fungus is not cured by itself or with home-made recipes, so this is the only way out I see.

• Posted

I agree with Bernipes. It may be the start of a fungal infection. If you are in UK see your doctor or if you are elsewhere in the world try to see a dermatologist.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.