Possible PCOS

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi everyone. I am totally new to this forum and was wondering if anyone had any advice. I have not currently been diagnosed with pcos but I do have just about all of the symptoms for it. My Gp said that my blood tests came back clear but in the process of waiting for an ultrasound scan. As myself and my OH are ttc, I was currently taking seven seas trying for a baby vitamins but now after doing more research I am now taking ovasitol twice daily as there are so many great reviews to help with regulating periods and ovulation, I am also taking the seven seas trying for a baby vitamin which includes a small dose of vitamin d and the 400 folic acid, along with another vitamin d tablet once a day. I have just started a pcos diet and at the moment I'm just trying to get used to everything so if anyone has any ideas on meals, snacks, drinks etc that would be great.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.