Possible Vasectomy failure

Posted , 3 users are following.

So had a vasectomy about 8 weeks ago all went smoothly, but I'm worried both vas defrens have reattached when I have examined myself and both tubes have these small lumps on them, I'm guessing that's where the cut was made, but they still feel joined together as u can't feel no ends on either of them and the tube leads straight to the testes I'm just wondering if anyone else experienced this and what's the chances of both of them reattaching it just seems a bit strange to me? Tia

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

It's too soon. You will have the lumps permanently. Wait till you go back to confirm it's worked. You also can't tell if the vas has joined be ferl.

• Posted

Thank you for replying! I've done a lil more research and it looks like it could be scarring between the both end, Hopfully

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.