Post Dental Extraction pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

i had two molars removed 4 days ago. I'm miserable and dentist is no help. I Think i have a dry socket but i finally got in today and she says its food but she didnt bother to clean it out. She says its normal and DECREASED the strength of pain med. Has anyone had this happen? I think she did the procedure too fast as i was put out and start to back in my car was less then 30 minutes!!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Food in holes of teeth and gums cause infection. Its important to clear out food, but the dentist does not need to do that, you can do it through brushing, or gurgling with warm salty water. You could also use bubblegum.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.